Guys, I've been making this smoothie for years & it's the perfect start to your morning or exactly what you need for an afternoon pick-me-up. My two secret ingredients? Vanilla Extract & Coffee Grounds. No need to make both coffee & breakfast, just combine them & you'll have a fully satiating meal to-go.
If you follow on Insta-stories you know that lately, I've been trying to get some extra protein in my diet, and while I struggle to find protein supplements I enjoy, this Vegan Fit Protein by Whole Foods pairs perfectly with the ingredient on this list.
*Pro Tip - Always keep frozen bananas on hand. If you enjoy smoothies, this is my number one piece of meal prep advice!
- 3/4c Milk or Milk Alternative (I use Unsweetened Coconut Milk)
- 1 Small Banana (frozen)
- 1/2c Ice
- 1 tbsp Powdered Peanut Butter
- 1.5 tsp Cinnamon
- 1.5 tsp Dark Cocoa Powder (optional)
- 1.5 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 tbsp Organic High Quality Coffee Grounds
- 1/4c Old Fashioned Rolled Oats
- 1/2 Scoop Fit Protein - Vanilla Cinnamon (optional)
- Garnish with Oats, Unsweetened Cocoa Nibs, & Agave
387 Cal. / 62g Carbs / 7g Fat / 20g Protein