Happy Thanksgiving! I’m not gonna lie, I wish I’d shared this with you sooner, but truth is, this might be exactly what you want the day after. Think of it as a pumpkin flavored detox. Bursting with pumpkin pie flavor, but made with carrots and spinach, this is a 100% no-guilt blended treat.
Also, if you’re looking for a pumpkin pie alternative, I updated my Chocolate Pumpkin Muffins recipe for healthier and protein filled options ;)
- 6-8 Organic Baby Peeled Carrots
- Handful Organic Baby Spinach (about. 1/2 cup)
- 1/2 cup Organic Pumpkin Puree
- 1 Frozen Banana
- 1/2 cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1 tbsp Organic Flaxseed Meal
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract, Organic
- 1 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1/4 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp Allspice
- 1/4 tsp Ground Nutmeg
1/2 scoop Whole Foods Plant Based Fit Protein - Vanilla Cinnamon (I wouldn’t do any more than 1/2 scoop or it’ll change the flavor profile of the smoothie)
248 Cal / 46g Carbs. / 5g Fat. / 6g Protein.