Hello, beauties! With new job ventures and an unexpected trip to Alaska, it seems that life caught up with us. Here's a quick recap of the last few weeks through instagram, enjoy!
- Coffee is for lovers....and the creative types who work until the early hours of the morning and need caffeine to get through the day. Thanks to the fab barista at La Colombe our Lattes are both beautiful and delicious. Not to mention that they also serve heart shaped macaroons adorned with gold glitter! Yes, this place is worthy of our obsession.
- And the Oscar goes to the Chicago Blogger Network for throwing the most fabulous Oscar Party in town! We celebrated night of fashion and talent at Nellcôte where we sipped on Moët & Chandon and Oscar nominee inspired cocktails. We'll have two more Silver Linings Playbooks, please. Delicious.
- Yes, we're from Alaska. Yes, we still get cold. Sometimes, when work allows, we hibernate and work from home–the office with the worlds best amenities. Where else can you sip on chai tea lattes, lay under blankets, and catch up on TV while working on design projects all day? Our current TV obsession: Nashville. Southern charm, country twang, and a whole lot of drama–bring it on.
- Perk of being a social media pro: you get work from anywhere! Last week Steph's office was Terra Bella in Anchorage, Alaska. Sorry we're not sorry for taking photos of our coffee–its a way of life.
- Happy one year anniversary to The Everygirl! The Everygirls know how to party, celebrating with cotton candy, macaroons, salted caramel tarts, and prosecco. If you haven't checked out this site you should! Todays feature is none other than Kim France, Lucky Magazine founding editor in chief. Talk about inspiration. Our good friend Leslie Schichtel wrote this little piece for the Huffington Post about Everygirl founders Alaina and Danielle and it is amazing!
- Running with the Reindeer. Surprise, it exists! In that far away land called Alaska, the Iditarod and Fur Rondy are a big deal, filled with odd activities like running with reindeer. I suppose we're trying to give Spain's Running of the Bulls a run for their money. Steph participated in this Alaskan tradition last week with these other crazy kids.
- Steph and her hubby became an aunt and uncle, they were pretty stoked as they walked into the hospital to meet the little one!
- Birthday treats from The Everygirl! These ladies sure know how to make a girl feel special at work on her birthday. We'll take tarts and cheesecake over a cake any day! Thank you ladies for the gorgeous birthday treats! #bestbossesever
- We admit it T Swift's song 22 is mildly addicting but for D, who just turned 23, its just not quite the same any more. She chose to celebrate her birthday in this Yoana Baraschi embroidered orange stunner, paired with nude pumps, a mint manicure, and a few flutes of champagne.