She's beautiful, brilliant, and unbelievably sweet- Rachel Roy has left us star struck for weeks! While visiting the beautiful port city of Seattle we had the privilege of meeting Rachel and her staff, thanks to our amazing friends at Nordstrom, and after visiting with her and discussing fall fashion trends, we can honestly say that she is more beautiful and sweet than we could ever imagine! Sporting her own LBD with plum cardigan, Rachel was flawless and sophisticated, and frankly we expected nothing less from this fashion royalty. So in keeping our promise, here you have it, fall fashion trends and advice you just can’t ignore from the one and only Rachel Roy.
- Fall Must Have Color: Oxblood, we can't adequately emphasize just how much these burgundy hues are trending for fall!
- Menswear Inspirations: Rachel loves menswear inspired pieces, with one condition- they must fit perfectly. Tailoring is the key to giving these boyish pieces some feminine flare. Glitterary favorite: wide leg trousers ;)
- Metal Details: Evidenced by her recent collections, Rachel loves giving her looks a little metallic flair. Whether it's adding a metallic heel to suede bootie or an exposed gold zipper to a dress, these metallic details give fall pieces a little edge that's sure to make you stand out in Glitterary style!
- Shopping Secrets:Rachel is a firm believer in investing and saving, here are a couple tips she gave us for our inevitable shopping trips.
- Know when to save on and when to splurge!For example, splurge on a timeless leather bag and save on the top that will only be on trend for a few months.
- Befriend your sales associates and stylists. They know when the good stuff comes in and when those shoes you've been eyeing for months go on sale.
Check out our current Rachel Roy favorites! We just can't wait to get these beauties in our closets!