Breakfast is my all-time favorite meal of the day. With the holidays upon us I've been playing with some healthier alternatives that are guilt free, but just as comforting. In case you couldn't tell, I love food, so while I strive to maintain a healthy diet, my dishes still need to be packed with flavor, and this Harvest Oatmeal is just that! Easy to make in large batches and one of my favorite meals to make ahead, this Harvest Oatmeal is the perfect Thanksgiving Breakfast option to set you up for the weekend ahead. Enjoy!
- 3/4c Old Fashioned Rolled Oats - Organic
- .5tbs Chia Seeds
- 1tsp Organic Vanilla Extract
- 1/8c Raw Pecan Pieces
- 1/8c Organic Dried Cranberries
- 1tbs Organic Pumpkin Butter
- Optional – 1/8c Granny Smith Apple, diced
- Optional – Cinnamon / Nutmeg to taste
Cook Rolled Oats as normal, include additional 1/4c water. Cook for approx 5 min, turn of burner, stir in Vanilla Extract & Chia Seeds. Top with Pecans, Dried Cranberries, Pumpkin Butter, Apple, and Cinnamon / Nutmeg.
380 Cal. / 54g Carbs. / 16g Fat. / 9g Protein.